MapleKey Forums

Full Version: MSI Disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what will be with my disappeared MSI?
After checking and testing stuff:
about the medal , you can only have it once in your inventory, even if its say you "obtained" it, if its already in your inventory, you won't obtain it twice,
now about the "full" inventory my question is :
Did you buy the Item ignore pendant (pet equi) at some point? and equipped it and unequipped it?
cuz if you do that the item looks like it disapeared but it still take a slot in your inventory that why it seems not "full"
So how an equip that is supposed to be in your inventory disapear?
wut happened - when you equipped the 3nx sets for your pets they went invisible because you can't wear more than 1 set of pet items
try using the slot merger on your equip inventory to see if they reappear
the reason the msi dissapeared is because you had a buggy inventory - full yet not really....
welp after making my inventory buggy and full , i still has no case of an item that disappear
o.o
Raine try getting 2 pets and equipping both of em with meso pouch one of the meso pouch will dissapear .... i remember that for me after pressing slot merger the meso pouch reapeared it couldve been the same case
nono i know about pet equip i mean regular equip ( his msi disapeared)
all my other normal equip was still there
Maybe Anime can check logs of msi? idk m8...

p.s I lose 7 msi cause slot merg keke
I'll try the merge but watch the video completely, the belts are a different thing...

Edit:
How to use slot merge?
there is nothing buggy with the belt
since your inventory is full you don't get it that all

to use slot merge use the red arrow on the top right of your inventory
Slot merge did not get me my MSI back.
Pages: 1 2 3