MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Download Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I think my download messed up somehow... Says i'm missing .Dll's Confused
What .dll files does it say you're missing? The required .dll files should all be within your folder once you've installed the MSSetupv83

You can download the following in case you are missing any .dll files: CLICK HERE

All you have to do is run it, make sure you don't install any of the unnecessary things it asks such as 3rd party applications.
(10-04-2016, 11:26 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]What .dll files does it say you're missing? The required .dll files should all be within your folder once you've installed the MSSetupv83

You can download the following in case you are missing any .dll files: CLICK HERE

All you have to do is run it, make sure you don't install any of the unnecessary things it asks such as 3rd party applications.

ijl15.dll, mss32.dll, nmcogame.dll. And okay ill try just re downloading. Thanks =D

Okay, i fixed that xD but now it's giving me an error code
error code are frm ur windows :3
try to change the properties
(10-04-2016, 11:58 PM)Buddha Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 11:26 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]What .dll files does it say you're missing? The required .dll files should all be within your folder once you've installed the MSSetupv83

ijl15.dll, mss32.dll, nmcogame.dll. And okay ill try just re downloading. Thanks =D

Okay, i fixed that xD but now it's giving me an error code
How do ya register? =P lol
... xD Thank you idk I just could not find it lol

Can't wait to start the journey! =P
Aye!
Welcome to Maplekey!
Thank you ! =P i'm re downloading the setup again though, cause the starter quest kept glitching or DCing me =/
did you try to use npc chat instead of mouse clicking?
and you should have tried to just re extract the client and make sure you replaced all the files :3
Pages: 1 2