MapleKey Forums

Full Version: On Events..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Above, Please select your Favorite event, below you will see a description of the events listed above.

Last Man Standing
In the OX MAP, you and the other players stand in the "mid". The GM will then spawn super necki's. In order to win, you must not be knocked off by the necki's.
Rules:
  1. No jumping
  2. No Standing at the very edge
  3. No attacking the neckis
  4. No Lying down

Russian Roulette
In the OX map, the GM will be in hide, and will pick a platform. You have 12 seconds to pick a platform, if you land on an "out" platform, you are out. In order to win, you must be the last one to survive.
Rules:
  1. You are not to jump back on the platforms if watching.

TAG *Can be team
In the OX map. The GM will be the "Tagger". Run from them, if you are tagged (Killed) you lose. Last person untagged wins.
Rules:
  1. No parties
  2. No Res
  3. No Glitching through the OX map

Name that Item *Can be Solo
In the OX map, The GM will stand in the middle and seperate the participants into 2 teams. After seperated, the teams will work together to name any item that is dropped by the GM. The team who reaches the "winning" amount of points, wins.
Rules:
  1. No picking up the item
  2. No overspam
  3. No switching teams

Hit the box *Can be Elimination
In the OX map, participants will line up and number themselves in line. A box with a random about of HP will spawned on the mid platform. Whomever breaks the box is elimated (Unless it is an elimination round where breaking the box means you get to eliminate someone else). To win, you must be the last one standing.
Rules:
  1. Do not hit the box more than you're allowed to (Decided by GM)
  2. Do not mislabel yourself in line
  3. Do not hit when it is not your turn

Jump quest
When you join the event, you will be put into a JQ. In order to win, you must be among the first 3 to reach the end of the JQ. (Details may change upon GM decision)
Rules:
  • No blocking

Hide and Seek *Can be team
The GM will choose a random map to hide in. Over a period of time, the GM will release hints to their location. The first person to locate the GM (Or team) win's the round.

Raining Bob
You will be spawned into a JQ, after you are revived, you must run up the JQ as fast as possible. As you run, Bobs (Mobs) Will fall that with automatically kill you. In order to win, you must be the farthest into the JQ after being killed.
Rules:
  • No blocking

Please be aware that I am aware that not all the events we have are listed. I listed the most commonly requested events.
Some other events include;
  • Simon Says
  • Boomed
  • Musical Chairs
  • Race Bob
  • Hitman
  • Rhyme
  • True / False

If you prefer any of these, please vote for "other"
I like the event called "Inactive Event" I'm the best at it.

lul
ayyy
Raining bob => stay the longer alive
Race bob => reach the wall on the other side or be the one that is the fartehrherhehreh
LMS bomb version
and if low participant a simple rock paper scissor evento

Q/A
T/F
bomb? idk the name with the number think 1-100 bla bla bla

"unscramble"
simon say?
and that speed typiing thing
I think that RR should like Probably be on the O Side of the map, and its GM should do like a roll 12, where the O is like a clock numbered 1 through 12. This eliminates me having to think during the event.
Someone has to make you use that brain I KNOW you have. That'll be me.
It's probably a little complicated. Especially if you are high. I can show you later this afternoon the strategies that can be implemented.
Bruh
make sure RR/ Lottery => different event

forgot to said the "Raining bob" description you gave is the JQ version Big Grin not "raining bob"