MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Hello Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello hello!

Names Bryan. I currently in college, just chilling out on the internet. Just back on Maplestory to make some more friends I guess? Ha. In all honesty, this was the only server on GTOP that I was interested that had an actual working link. So GG. Anyways, I hope this server will be great. If you wanna' talk in-game, the IGN is iSnipes. Nice to meet you all!
(11-01-2016, 02:42 PM)iSnipes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello hello!

Names Bryan. I currently in college, just chilling out on the internet. Just back on Maplestory to make some more friends I guess? Ha. In all honesty, this was the only server on GTOP that I was interested that had an actual working link. So GG. Anyways, I hope this server will be great. If you wanna' talk in-game, the IGN is iSnipes. Nice to meet you all!

*Nice to meet you, Bryan!

Welcome iSnipes! 
Welcome Smile
whatsupyo
Halluwelcomehavefuninthisserver
Once you join MapleKey you become a weirdo! So you are now a weirdo! that how you fit the community Big Grin
(11-06-2016, 07:25 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]Once you join MapleKey you become a weirdo! So you are now a weirdo! that how you fit the community Big Grin

Very much weird indeed, TiltedRaine