MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Possibly MapleKey Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-13-2016, 03:48 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]Lime balloon to get a rb or a mdeal depending on your rbs Smile

"hate for pay to win is so real"? idk for people but i picked this server because its no pay to win ;D

So you don't mind having a npc with 50options in it, but reading all the commands is too painful?

as for the donor map, that true that there is better mob in there, but they also have more hp, so you still have to grind on the normal map before being able to kill anything in there .

and for the toggledrops, that mean no chance to get the equip ticket or chair ticket, and the maple leaves (that people end up begging because they lazy to loot)

RB points like what I said earlier

Like consolidating what needs to be together to be together. For example, jump quests, jq shop, jq maps, ranks all in one NPC.

I played a server before which mobs drop gacha ticket, and toggledrop doesn't affect the tickets dropping. I forgot which server was that though, probably could make it like that as well.
Welp if you had an idea in what to put in the rebirth shops then it will be worth considering it.
As what i know its probably gonna end up with thing like css, ws, chaos scroll, chair ticket, equip ticket and event trophy which got like already other way to obtain them :3
(11-13-2016, 05:44 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]Welp if you had an idea in what to put in the rebirth shops then it will be worth considering it.
As what i know its probably gonna end up with thing like css, ws, chaos scroll, chair ticket, equip ticket and event trophy which got like already other way to obtain them :3

Bingo, it'll be nicer to have other options to get it. (:

Besides, you can include items like fishing baits, nx, exchange for eps, vps,
There is already plenty of option to get tgem though
Like the vote point shop (which you said had nothing worth it),
From event point shop, fishing shop, game reward shop, and @quest for the scroll. And jq shop.
so why need another way to get them?
(11-13-2016, 06:37 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]There is already plenty of option to get tgem though
Like the vote point shop (which you said had nothing worth it),
From event point shop, fishing shop, game reward shop, and @quest for the scroll.  And jq shop.
so why need another way to get them?
Only said VPs don't have much usage, didn't say those are not worth it.

Since those items can be used for MSIs, and some people might just like training to earn MSIs. Something to motivate them

So why do you keep finding reasons to shoot suggestions down when it is just suggestions and I can't do anything about it even if you don't accept these suggestions
not "shooting them down" just telling what i think Big Grin
#FreeSpeech
I see a sort of loop going on and I shall address it with precision, I believe. Some points may have already been covered, but I will just address them anyway.

Commands:
1. This sounds interesting, I'll take this into consideration!
2. This command does exist!

NPCs:
1. Some NPCs, generally the common ones have indeed been compiled into one, from what I've seen, all in one NPCs are used less once players are more accustomed to the game. As you might or might not know, JQ rankings are a part of a bigger compiled group of other rankings.
2. Refer back to #1.
Compiled NPCs are something I have considered in the past, but you would have to consider the factor of what to place, how to place them, and what's easy on the eyes. If I were to see a bunch of text, I would dislike it.

Donor:
Both points seem to cover a pay to win aspect, which is not we really want. From what I've seen, things like DMSI increases the gap between a donor and a regular player too much. What we look for is to show donors appreciation without giving them a lot more than regular players. As iSnipes & SunRaine pointed out, the only thing that would be considered "pay to win" would be the donor training maps, but those have been balanced with increased HP.

General:
1. You should refer this link for IGNs of staff, but there are many ways to receive help from GMs if you need it and even from players.
Link: CLICK ME

Thank you for your feedback!

tl;dr: I will take one point out of everything that has been suggested.
Long essays short:
Learn to read the @help, instead of just saying "oh gosh gee golly wiz I am oh so too lazy and perfect to read all of that, oh snickerdoodles to the heckles no!!"
Some of these already exist, so learn to explore a bit more before asking for what's already in.
Damn... I wish my two cents got this much attention...

Anyways, I keep an @cleardrops macro when I train/farm (Hey man... I didnt even though...) cause you know... shitty equips and the chance of chair/equip tickets is like 1%? It's a 30s cooldown, but I agree that there should be a toggle drop. It's frustrating getting shit equips during a special event where you need to farm etc and having to use @remove is a pain in the ass.

Honestly,  I wouldn't even consider making a DMSI due to the fact that there's a certain point where regular MSIs do just about the same job, but slower. For example, let's say to kill snackbar efficiently, you need 1000 WA. Sure, 10 DMSI (100 WA each) will get the job done, but am I really going to spend money for something that can be achieved with 17 normal MSI (30 WA each)? I mean If I got the WA overall, sword, and katara using ET, I'm 500+ WA and a couple regular MSI and I'm gucci.

Let's be honest, everyone checks out the goodies before they donate. I mean all you get is a dank medal that upgrades... (I got a pretty dank medal, and I sure as hell can dank it. Just don't tell Angel). I agree that donators should get a small advantage. I mean, they are the people supporting the community and funding Anime's cookie addiction, but DMSI isn't the way to go. I mean literally everything you can get with DP can be obtained through several other cheaper ways. Not to mention donor map is fucking ridiculous (Unless you have like 20+ MSI its useless).

My suggestion: A pat on the back or drop EP distribution. This is hard to balance. We don't want a p2w environment nor have people feel like they donated for air. I find it is fairly easy to get an ET. Perhaps adjusting the distribution of EP will allow ET to be
more rewarding and "rare". I can get an ET in 10 days through VP or a couple events. I'm at the point where I'm just throwing EP to my nigga Alan.

tl;dr  Toggle suggestion is cool. Donating suggestion is meh.  I'm Alan's sugar daddy.
Pages: 1 2