MapleKey Forums

Full Version: oijojojojijoiojij 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok im rly new and these are just like suggestions based on my first impressions
ill probably add more to this as i get into the game more ok (ill edit title when i add to the list)

1. maybe add a @toggleleaves command or something
i really really hate those fricken leaves ok they ruin my screenshots and they also give me a headache

2. i think an @prefix command would be neat like to add something ahead of our names when we smega
ive played other servers that feature it and i just thought it would be another fun little command to have

3. whats the point in making smegas 10m each?? like ik to most thats literally nothing but i never ever train
pLUS if 10m is like nothing to the people that do train literally why not just make them 1 meso each
smegas make the server seem more lively idk i just dont see the point

4. THIS FORUM IS SO BULKY IM SORRY it bothers me so much ???? maybe im on the wrong theme or smth
i looked through all the themes though and theyre all so thicc i cant stand it.
[+]
i hate how that^^ is side by side instead of being below the avatar
also there should be a limit to how large signatures can be. some people here have abnormally large sigs.
also u cant like thank or dislike posts??? why
sry if this is annoying the forum just leaves a lot to be desired
1) @cleardrops

2)Obtain one of the "custom" medals or ask if you can get a custom medal

3)You don't have to train to get 10m. Just kill enough mobs to reach max meso and you'll be fine. Or just ask someone for mesos to give you. If 10m is nothing, then there's no reason to change it to 1 meso either. There's no proportional difference if both are "basically nothing."

4)It's the Forum's Theme. That's how it's made. This theme is grabbed off of MyBB's custom themes, which isn't made by the Staff here. You're more likely to get a response from the Admin with a PM with suggestions of other MyBB themes. I have experience in modifying themes, but only for icons, backgrounds, color and badges. So I can't help with UI adjustments, as they're harder for me to deal with, and I don't fully know the .php language.

5) This number isn't listed on your thing, but I'll just call it 5. You can "LIKE" posts, which is also a "Thanks". As for dislikes, the plugin isn't enabled or just not installed. Not that big of a deal. You can just post that you DON'T like something.

6)No reason to apologize, it's your opinion on suggestions, which you're fully entitled to.

These are just my shiny two pennies of course.
She meant the falling leaves at @home
(11-24-2016, 12:50 PM)iSnipes Wrote: [ -> ]1) @cleardrops

2)Obtain one of the "custom" medals or ask if you can get a custom medal

3)You don't have to train to get 10m. Just kill enough mobs to reach max meso and you'll be fine. Or just ask someone for mesos to give you. If 10m is nothing, then there's no reason to change it to 1 meso either. There's no proportional difference if both are "basically nothing."

4)It's the Forum's Theme. That's how it's made. This theme is grabbed off of MyBB's custom themes, which isn't made by the Staff here. You're more likely to get a response from the Admin with a PM with suggestions of other MyBB themes. I have experience in modifying themes, but only for icons, backgrounds, color and badges. So I can't help with UI adjustments, as they're harder for me to deal with, and I don't fully know the .php language.

5) This number isn't listed on your thing, but I'll just call it 5. You can "LIKE" posts, which is also a "Thanks". As for dislikes, the plugin isn't enabled or just not installed. Not that big of a deal. You can just post that you DON'T like something.

6)No reason to apologize, it's your opinion on suggestions, which you're fully entitled to.

These are just my shiny two pennies of course.
i mean the leaves that are constantly falling in (almost) every map
like the nx weather effect - not the etc item

medals are not the same thing @ all. @prefix u can change however many times you want to whatever you want
having to get a custom medal each time seems like such a needless hassle 
but if they arent interested in adding the feature thats the end of it i guess just felt like throwing it out there

literally still makes no sense to me why its 10m but ok

its horrible and if they suggest me themes (which they dont need 2 bc now i could just find them myself) 
would that change the way other people see the forum? 
its rly bad and just bc it would be fixed for me it wouldnt solve the problem i literally almost didnt join bc of the forum ngl

reputation is not the same thing and i feel like like, dislike, thanks is such a basic feature that everyone has at this point
its kinda like rly weird that you dont have it here
(11-25-2016, 05:27 AM)Dani Wrote: [ -> ]i mean the leaves that are constantly falling in (almost) every map
like the nx weather effect - not the etc item

medals are not the same thing @ all. @prefix u can change however many times you want to whatever you want
having to get a custom medal each time seems like such a needless hassle 
but if they arent interested in adding the feature thats the end of it i guess just felt like throwing it out there

literally still makes no sense to me why its 10m but ok

its horrible and if they suggest me themes (which they dont need 2 bc now i could just find them myself) 
would that change the way other people see the forum? 
its rly bad and just bc it would be fixed for me it wouldnt solve the problem i literally almost didnt join bc of the forum ngl

reputation is not the same thing and i feel like like, dislike, thanks is such a basic feature that everyone has at this point
its kinda like rly weird that you dont have it here

Medals indeed are not the same thing, but it's a "work-a-round".

If 10m is "literally nothing", then making it a less price won't make a difference, is basically the logic here.

If you go to your options, you have several different themes to choose from instead of using the Forum's selected default. I don't know what they all look like, since I'm pretty content with the selected default.

"Likes" aren't the same as reputation. You give someone reputation by clicking the [Rate] button instead(I think?). But like I said, it's just a plugin that isn't installed/enabled. But just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean we need to have it as well.
"there should be a limit to how large signatures can be. some people here have abnormally large sigs."
Yes, thank u I love u
I honestly feel like my signature isn't too big, yet for some reason it doesn't show in replies =[
Did you uncheck Show Signature?
Ded. Tank u sir