MapleKey Forums

Full Version: WZ Patch Notes [12/9/16]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick summary of the things going down in this wz update.
(In no particular order or organization)

▸Map.wz has officially been removed from our .wz updates
 - If you have any previous custom Map.wz edits, feel free to use them.
 - If you have the 900mb Map.wz that was released, you may keep them in, but please consider converting to a clean Map.wz.

▸Several items were moved to a new ID, changed, or removed completely
  - This mostly pertains to hats, mounts, and gloves.
  - The main reason this was done was to keep items as organized as possible. (And because it just looks prettier in GM Handtool)
  - With this being said, please see me or another GM in-game for a refund if you've had an IOC moved, changed or removed.

▸Efforts are being made to reduce, and eventually remove the instances where characters get stuck due to a removed item.
  - These "removed" items are now being made transparent, instead of being removed from the game.
  - With the above being said, if you see a blank box, or a "blank item" equipped on your character or in your inventory,
    please dispose of the item by simply dropping it, or manually removing it form your inventory with the @remove function.

▸Certain items are being changed into Cash Effects
  - These certain items are mostly aimed towards cape effects and hat effects, but there may be others as well.

▸Most of the items now have a name, even if it is in Japanese, Chinese or Korean
  - This means that most items that previously had no name, will now have "????" as their name and description.
     I like having most items having a name so it looks nicer and as professional as possible in GM handtool, even if it is in another language, and even if it means they'll be "???" in-game.

▸"Duped", or multiples of the same hair style have been removed from the game.
  - The main reason this was done was to maximize download size efficiency. (This means a smaller and faster download. You're welcome.)
  - With this being said, when you log in, everyone should be set to the default male and female hair and eyes.
  - It is highly recommended that you delete your previously saved styles from @savestyle and re-save them.
  - If you've previously used an Event trophy to get certain hair or eyes as an Item of Choice, please see me or another GM in-game.

As for now, those are the main points that could be brought up off the top of my head.
If you find any bugs, glitches or anything out of the ordinary, please report everything to Angel, or no-name in-game. (Or my Skype if you have it.)

Other than that, thank you for reading this if you've chosen to do so. Happy Mapling!