MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I am IJack in maplekey I've been playing for a week now maybe? Really enjoying this private server, was very much wondering about some things though. First of all event trophies, do we need to buy them with points or can we also just win event trophies from events? I also was wondering what mobs are best to farm for maple leafs, meso, and levels it make the farm easier knowing what mobs give the most of what. I was lastely wondering about the GM job choice, is it just a advancement you can choose? Or are you a real GM after you get 1k rebirths because that seems op af and I was wondering what that includes in becoming a GM?
Howdy IJack! I'll answer some of your questions

"First of all event trophies, do we need to buy them with points or can we also just win event trophies from events?"

You have to buy them with Event Points, or buy them from other players.

" I also was wondering what mobs are best to farm for maple leafs, meso, and levels it make the farm easier knowing what mobs give the most of what."

If you are a Donor, the best mobs for Leveling is MV, best meso is Snack Bar.
If you aren't a Donor, the best mobs for Leveling is Blue Mushmom, best meso is Lilynouch, both in @ot.

"I was lastely wondering about the GM job choice, is it just a advancement you can choose? Or are you a real GM after you get 1k rebirths because that seems op af and I was wondering what that includes in becoming a GM?"

Once you get to 1k rebirths you can @advance into GM, which gives you Super Dragon Roar, and the GM job lets you wear any equipment, regardless of level or job.

I hope this helps you out Smile

If you have any other questions just ask them on the server, I will be glad to help (I'm Okami).
(01-31-2017, 02:50 PM)Okami Wrote: [ -> ]
Howdy IJack! I'll answer some of your questions

"First of all event trophies, do we need to buy them with points or can we also just win event trophies from events?"

You have to buy them with Event Points, or buy them from other players.

" I also was wondering what mobs are best to farm for maple leafs, meso, and levels it make the farm easier knowing what mobs give the most of what."

If you are a Donor, the best mobs for Leveling is MV, best meso is Snack Bar.
If you aren't a Donor, the best mobs for Leveling is Blue Mushmom, best meso is Lilynouch, both in @ot.

"I was lastely wondering about the GM job choice, is it just a advancement you can choose? Or are you a real GM after you get 1k rebirths because that seems op af and I was wondering what that includes in becoming a GM?"

Once you get to 1k rebirths you can @advance into GM, which gives you Super Dragon Roar, and the GM job lets you wear any equipment, regardless of level or job.

I hope this helps you out Smile

If you have any other questions just ask them on the server, I will be glad to help (I'm Okami).

thank you I didn't know you could buy event trophies from other players, do you mean with meso or do other players usually want more important items lol
Additional note: An event trophy is 300 event point
You can usually win Event point from the auto JQ event ( 10ep) Or from Gm event and depending the Round you win you get 100/50/25 event point.
You can also get event trophy from the @game room if you have enought dot or game ticket to gamble your life in there.

Maple Leaf drop rate is the same for all the monster ~

And as a starter to hunt mesos => Manon or Rombot @fm 7 -16  or @ot 1 - 10 . take it slows, you'll need patience to gather the dot to make your MSI.

PS: GO FOR Senior MSI ALL THE WAY! JUNIOR MSI ARE FOR NOOB!!! Big Grin
If you have any questions, feel free to use @GM or Locate Our Community manager for assistance in game
WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE