MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Dressing Room Suggestions??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I haven't been here very long but there are some thing that I would like to be added/changed with the dressing room if it's a possibility.

First off I wanted to talk about previewing items in general, I was wanting to suggest possibly being able to use nx or dots and temporarily borrow an item for a day or a few hours and put an expiration date on it to see if we would enjoy purchasing it with a trophy. I think that it be nice to be able to walk around and play the game and get the feel for the item we like before we purchase them permanently.

Secondly I was thinking about the faces and their are certain things we aren't able to preview, so I wanted to bring up an idea I had that could work possibly. So I was thinking that in the dressing room we could add in a stylist npc that would allow us to preview hairs and faces on our characters and we could purchase them threw maybe a hair or face coupon but it would be specifically only for the styles that we aren't able to use threw @style. To get these coupons we would have to of course ioc them and then use those coupons to purchase the selected style that we wish.

My last idea is with chairs, very frustrating that I can't actually preview the chair that I am considering getting and sit in it to preview what it looks like. So I was just hoping we'd be able to preview those in the dressing room so we can actually see what these chairs look like when we sit in them just like all the other items we can preview. I know we're able to preview mounts so I didn't know why chairs would be different.

That's all my suggestions, please let me know what you think guys. Note that these are just my personal opinions on the matters. I understand some of you might agree some of you might disagree and I have no issue with that! : Tongue