MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Game will not run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, new player, or would be but i cannot seem to get the game to run, this is the first time ive come across this problem and i have all my compatibility settings set to how they are supposed to be and it is installed correctly any idea how to get it to work? http://imgur.com/a/NccZW <- gif of showing how it wont run
Anti-virus? Try turning it off if you have it on :O
That happen to me when i got ranfom program running in the background, just close everything. antivirus too
I have nothing else running and my firewall and av are both turned off always
not turn off, litteraly close it
Both are not running and still wont run the .exe

So update i was able to get other v83 servers to run so i believe its tied to the client files maybe the .wz files? so idk what more i can do
If the client is not giving you an error and just doesn't start up (meaning it appears on your task manager process tab for awhile, then terminates), then I guess it is probably something wrong on your end.
Might want to try added the game folder into your Anti-Virus exception list or try using CCleaner (Not sure if this will help, but you can try).
Game is on all exception lists, so av wouldnt be the problem, and it does not appear at all on my process tab