MapleKey Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Moos

My suggestion would be like can we enter any amount of dots into the text thingy and gives out the fishing bait
so like 2 dots would be 6 fishing bait, or 40 dots for idk like 120 dots or something
I honestly don't know how this is going to work but hey what eva mah suggestion fite me.
Because It's kinda annoying having to go into Fishing bait menu and keep clicking 20 dots for 67 fishing bait. Thanks for reading Big Grin
Don't be lazy and just buy it a few more times Tongue
But larger increments would be sweet haha
(03-19-2017, 08:40 AM)2Cool4You Wrote: [ -> ]40 dots for 120 dots seems like a deal i'd want to do! Tongue

+1 to this idea though! But maybe if its going to be a custom input pegging at the 1 dot rate would be good. 

I dont think there's that many of us who would buy > 1k bait at a time though.

I think its currently 20 dots for 67 bait :/ So 40 for 120 isn't really a good deal hehe
Hello! This has been considered long ago, however the cost would be losing the additional fishing bait you gain for purchasing more, if people are fine with this, then I do not mind changing that.

Thanks for the suggestion!
One new option has been added to Purchasing Bait:

100 Peridot (Replicas) for 339 Fishing Bait