MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Make farming meso ez again f3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before the monster spawners were changed, the maplekey life was more simple. -3-. I remember the days when i was able to hover over the npc. When i clicked on the npc, i did not have to move my mouse to click lilynouch. Ahhhh, those were the days...

- PLS MOOB DA LILYNOUCH FAMILIAR TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN HOVER ON THE NPC AND WHEN CLICKED I WON'T HAVE TO MOVE MY MOUSE TO CLICK IT! *i know, i'm that lazy...*  Cry Tongue

Example is attached. 
i don't see anything wrong with that
Just use npc chat -> Mouse click -> Skill -> Repeat
(04-08-2017, 11:22 PM)HalluItsMe Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see anything wrong with that
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

.... i did not think about that. :| Thank you Hallu f3 ^^

(04-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Solum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 11:22 PM)HalluItsMe Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see anything wrong with that

.... i did not think about that. :| Thank you Hallu f3 ^^
Well, as useful as this method is, it is not as useful as the old method with the hovering shit. This is because you cannot hold down the skill. Using the npc key interrupts the skill so you are unable to hold down the skill. You'll have to repeatedly tap the skill

Back then, all you had to do was hold the skil down and keep clicking. * im laaaazy af * 

Isn't that why people complained about dc'ing though?
Plus, I'm pretty sure you can just move the npc box to the spot where the npc is. Just stand on the bottom and you'll have more room to do so.
(04-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that why people complained about dc'ing though?
Plus, I'm pretty sure you can just move the npc box to the spot where the npc is. Just stand on the bottom and you'll have more room to do so.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHEEEIT. I never knew the npc box would stay in place! TQ SO MUCH ANGEL <3 now i can exert less effort into farming f2  Big Grin