MapleKey Forums

Full Version: @quest bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello fellow maplekeyers,

i recently went farming for around 20 Clean Slate Scrolls approximately 2 days ago in which i had farmed all the necessary items to receive exactly 20 Clean Slate Scrolls. instead, the majority of the required items were removed from my inventory and i received nothing in return.

here is screenshotted proof of this occurrence. 
for some odd reason, the majority of the letters were taken from my inventory but others remained. i'm not honestly too sure if this occurred because of the mass amount of CSS i was trying to create, or because it is actually bugged.

also, i'm not exactly sure if the universe just hates me or none of the GMs seemed to be around / active when i repetitively @gm'd this issue.

regardless, i hope there is a solution or some sort of compensation for this. (~:

thanks ' 7 '
From that SS, you are obviously missing letter to make 20 CSS

You'll get refund if you can get a GM active at the same time as you.

PS You need 40 L, 40 A, 40 E and 20 T to make 20CSS .

Also make sure you got all the ETCs/dots needed.
(05-01-2017, 02:12 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]From that SS, you are obviously missing letter to make 20 CSS

You'll get refund if you can get a GM active at the same time as you.

PS You need 40 L, 40 A, 40 E and 20 T to make  20CSS .

Also make sure you got all the ETCs/dots needed.

yes, which is why i said it seemed to have taken the majority of the letters but not all of them as shown here.
i made sure to have gotten all the requirements for exactly 20 CSS, it just bugged out.

thank you in advance for the refund (~:
/refunded
/closed