MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Problem with maple.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey..
Since a day or 2 ago, after I quit the game, I can't open it again.
I keep getting the error saying-
"We are unable to connect to MapleKey due to connection issues. Check to make sure your connection is running or for any server maintenances."

My Internet is fine. I changed nothing in my settings. I run it as administrator like I always have...

I don't know how to fix this..
Can anyone help?

Thanks ~
We need your IP to check and see if you were mac banned accidentally, please PM it to me. You can get your IP by using " whatsmyip.org "
Sent .......
(05-19-2017, 04:24 PM)Loretta Wrote: [ -> ]We need your IP to check and see if you were mac banned accidentally, please PM it to me. You can get your IP by using " whatsmyip.org "

Can help me check my IP? i also can't in game with the same problem
Please send me a PM with your IGN and IP
Well..? Anything new?
We've checked our database and the IP the system has stored for you / the one you gave us is not banned. I suggest checking your firewall / antivirus settings and see if that is what is blocking you from connecting to our servers. You can also attempt to use VPN if that does not work as well. Or you can attempt to redownload our files and such, perhaps some files are misplaced or missing.
Saw him on so fixed