MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Invisible equipment in inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kinda had no idea what was that eq, i get crashed every time i put my cursor on it.
Other than that, i cant get access into those new updates, every time i click the npc and choose an option, it gives me error message.
And btw, I didnt receive my donor medal in game..

Edit : the item gone after i use the slot merger, it was a medal in chinese words.. but another thing just happened.. all my nx weapons and weapons are gone, including ioc's
Greetings! This was caused due to the new WZ update. For more information you can find it here http://maplekey.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1557

Regarding your items, unless you have screenshots of your Item of Choices, the only thing we can provide is whatever is in the screenshot you've provided in the main thread.
Hmm.. Well, i didn't snap screen shot alot, but right after i snap this screen shot, i used the slot merging tab, and this happens. The medal in chinese words (I'am Potato), along with all the weapons including nx weapons are gone with the medal.
Then can I atleast get back the nx weapons that was shown inside the pic. I know its not much but still cause me a lot of time gathering equip ticket to change those.