MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Goodbye. This server is really unfair.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've played private servers for quite some time now. This is probably one of the worst. I understand there's not a lot of people playing, so I thought the community would be supportive and friendly, which mostly are. However, there appears to be a lot of unfair events hosted by players and mean smegas every now and then. The events (gm and player hosted) seem to be made exclusively for those in "brockobomo". For example, when Okami hosts a typing speed contest, all the guild members in that guild were all in one team, and obviously, they won. Or when Moos hosts games, those who didn't follow the rules get warped out RIGHT AWAY, while if it was someone from brockobomo, they're allowed to do whatever they wish. There are times where an event would be suggested and majority choose that event, but if someone from brockobmo makes a suggestion, they would get their event picked first. Moos also swears a lot during event, if he gets annoyed, then dont bother hosting.Events that Yarin host are terrible. He kills you right when you get to the map and doesn't event explain the rules.

I really enjoyed this server but the players made me really disappointed with this. I'd rather move on to another private server.
log offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
The majority of the people that join the event is from brockobomo. I host event I give out the option but the only people that actually requested the event that they wanted is people from brockobomo and I also don't have to host events what players want to play I'll host whatever I feel like hosting. I swear because I'm bored at time so I swear in events. Yes sometimes it does get annoying then say something no one has so far.
such mean smegas, much feelings hurt, i crai