MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Hello! Returning player with questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm Zonra, a jump quest addict who is returning to spam more jump quests Big Grin

I have a few questions that I cannot seem to find answers for, even after spamming all of the @commands in-game and raiding the forums.

Question 1) How to DISABLE auto rebirth???
I'm a Trainer but since I'm logging in from a new PC, all of my keyboard skills have been wiped and I'm trying to change my rebirth to Explorer (it's stuck on autorbgm) so I can cycle through the classes and get my skills back on my keyboard where I want them lol, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this. Apparently re-typing the commands isn't how you disable them but nothing else I've tried is working  Huh  (Do I have to relog after typing a command or something??)

Question 2) Is it even necessary to do it the way I'm trying to do it or is there some easier way I can get my skills back that I just don't know yet?
By this, I mean, how do I get my Bishop skills AND my Flashjump, AND my other various AoE attack buttons back without cycling through the classes, if that's even possible?

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you have for me! Heart Back to jump quests... Big Grin

UPDATE: I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK, apparently I wanted the @adv command LOL. Derp. I would still like to know if there's a way to disable auto rebirth just for curiousity's sake though lmao.

EDIT: New question.... How do I change the size of my game window?? ;A; It seems to be stuck on 800x600 but I'd like it to be bigger (and remained windowed, tabbing out of full screen lags too much, and playing in full screen mode distorts the graphics in a way that I don't like anyways lol) I thought there was a way to adjust the window size from the in-game settings but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Is there something in the folder on my computer I'm supposed to mess with or something?? Any help appreciated!

UPDATE: I have... once again... figured it out lmao. Never mind me!! See yall in-game!