MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Expand the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grinding part
Just wan to suggest that adding monster with more hp than 2.147b  (or u can also increase the defense of the monster)

(Ex: u can double the monster hp=4.254b hp but with x2.5~x3.5exp of the current 2.147b hp monster~)
  - We will require to 2hit the mob instead of 1hitting and spawn another stack~

And also adding new monster that drop more mesos then snackbar (Putting as 4.254b with x3.5~4.5 mesos more)

Because too fas to reach the cap of the server and after reaching the cap we have no new thing to grind....

Other feature
Add other rank system beside rebirth system in the website
(Such as fame, omok, amount of msi crafted, amount of winning events, and others etc~)

Fm map such as perion fm can chg into boss fm(Because we have too much same monster spawner,perion fm,el nath fm, ot)
The boss such as zakum,horntail with ALOT of HP and DEF

The boss map in tis server kinda useless (Beside boss pq)
we can restrict the ap in the boss stage (Such as balrog pq in official server, when u go in the map u can only use 2nd job skill and below only and also deduct of certain % of ap.)

Hope the guild point can be useful in something (craft msi, dots, event point, and etc)

The hunger we can increase to 200 and when u reach the cap, u will die for every 5min (Joking~haha)

Just to express my opinion only~thx for spending ur time to read my post Big Grin
(Sry for my bad english Smile  )
(09-29-2017, 04:58 AM)leopig Wrote: [ -> ]Grinding part
Just wan to suggest that adding monster with more hp than 2.147b  (or u can also increase the defense of the monster)

(Ex: u can double the monster hp=4.254b hp but with x2.5~x3.5exp of the current 2.147b hp monster~)

And also adding new monster that drop more mesos then snackbar (Putting as 4.254b with x3.5~4.5 mesos more)

Because too fas to reach the cap of the server and after reaching the cap we have no new thing to grind....

Other feature
(Such as fame, omok, amount of msi crafted, amount of winning events, and others etc~)

Fm map such as perion fm can chg into boss fm(Because we have too much same monster spawner,perion fm,el nath fm, ot)

we can restrict the ap in the boss stage (Such as balrog pq in official server, when u go in the map u can only use 2nd job skill and below only and also deduct of certain % of ap.)

Hope the guild point can be useful in something (craft msi, dots, event point, and etc)

The hunger we can increase to 200 and when u reach the cap, u will die for every 5min (Joking~haha)

Just to express my opinion only~thx for spending ur time to read my post Big Grin

Grinding Part
It's impossible for mobs/bosses to be added with more than   2147483647 Maplestory can't go beyond that number due to the language it was coded in.

Other Feature
Really no point in adding other type of ranking on the website when you only need to use the website to either vote or check for updates.

For the bosses have you tried killing pink bean? and the boss map in @warp is meant to be used for people who just joined the server. It would allow them to get their starter gear basically.

Guild points are easy to get since it can be obtained by rebirthing. Every 100 RB you get 1 GP. Guild points can't be used in crafting msi or getting dots since it is  tied to the GUILD  as in tied to other player within the Guild and not to your player, like how event points are.
(09-29-2017, 04:58 AM)leopig Wrote: [ -> ]Grinding part

Other feature

Unless there is a completely new client from scratch, maple of this version cannot go beyond 2.147+.+ as it is the max positive integer that can be reached on this 32bit client.
(10-13-2017, 11:03 AM)Vince Wrote: [ -> ]Unless there is a completely new client from scratch, maple of this version cannot go beyond 2.147+.+ as it is the max positive integer that can be reached on this 32bit client.

technically you can do an unsigned 32 bit int to give you an extra bit which will go to 4b positive since HP will never go negative anyways.