MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Remove max magic cap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
having magic cap at 1999 is just stupid, and is a move that forces everyone to go melee. as one who likes to play mage, i hope you will take my suggestion into consideration and remove the max magic cap, so people can main mage instead being forced to main warrior class.
(10-25-2017, 06:48 AM)shay123654 Wrote: [ -> ]having magic cap at 1999 is just stupid, and is a move that forces everyone to go melee. as one who likes to play mage, i hope you will take my suggestion into consideration and remove the max magic cap, so people can main mage instead being forced to main warrior class.

i dunno how you really main a class on a high rate server. You can always change your job at any time using the command @adv when you reach 10rb and higher.Plus, once you reach 1k rb's you get a GM job not the staff position just the job with GM dragon roar and that's mainly the skill that everyone that's has over 1k rb uses.
also once you get like 50 rbs you can already 1 hit everything in fm1-6 with genesis. you want to aim to 1 hit everything with DK roar until you get 1k rbs. one you get 1k rbs, you'll want to 1 hit everything with gm roar.
the mage class is only useful very early for mobbing since it does more damage than dk roar but is a lot slower
yea its true that you can change jobs and such, but you must use STR oriented skills such as DK roar or GM roar, because the more str you have, the higher the damage. but with genesys or any other INT oriented skills it is stuck on 2k magic, and that is just discrimination against those skills :O
(10-28-2017, 01:35 PM)shay123654 Wrote: [ -> ]yea its true that you can change jobs and such, but you must use STR oriented skills such as DK roar or GM roar, because the more str you have, the higher the damage. but with genesys or any other INT oriented skills it is stuck on 2k magic, and that is just discrimination against those skills :O

its because genesis is super slow and only needed at the very beginning. one you get 30k AP just AP reset and put it into STR. you should then be able to 1 hit zombie mushrooms with all buffs. by the time you move up from zombie mushrooms you'll need gm roar anyways.