MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Boo! Did I scare you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
H A L L O W E E N

Greetings! It's the time of the month where spooky scary skeletons come and take your candy away from you!
It's time for us to take back what's ours!

For the event, our lovely Jean will be collaborating with our newest NPC @home!
[Image: otqMnDCHTSaYswych52bHA.png]

Jean will be responsible for distributing items through Daily Reward to play the games provided by Spooks
The items he will distribute are:
[Image: IxDabqdJQcG9xRe4EtRH_w.png]Specter Candy: Used to play games given by Spooks
[Image: YLnlvLuCSMaOGL3mWN40SQ.png]Candy Coupon: Keep this until the end of the event for a special prize!

Games (3 Types)
Trick [Time Limit: 2 Minutes]: Your goal is to eliminate every monster on the map. Simple isn't it?
Treat [Time Limit: 2 Minutes]: Similar to Trick, you'll have to eliminate monsters. Talk to Malady in the map to see how much of each ingredient you need to complete the stage.
Jump [Time Limit: 3 Minutes]: As the name says, you'll have to complete a random Jump Quest to complete it!

Extra Information!
The games are chosen at random
All games give the same amount of points
Only 1 player may be on that map, if there is already someone in the game, you can wait/try again/try another channel
These games are only allowed without parties
Make sure to collect as many Candy Coupons as you can!
Hi i have a bug whereby my first game (treat) ended with 49s left. When i went for my second game( also treat), i was warped out after 49s. Is there a way to fix this?
I apologize for the late reply, the issue is known and being worked on, an alternative as of now is to not go in the moment you clear. If you cleared with extra time, give it a minute or two before reentering.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Ok thanks!
The issue has been resolved, sorry!