MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Wz Update [9/8/18]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah more new items, great! More stuff has either been moved or removed, darn :/

Quote:See me in-game or DM me on Discord if your character is stuck or if an item you've previously had has gone invisible.

▸A few JQ's have been removed from the JQ list and JQ rankings due to their level of difficulty and/or completion time being too long.

▸In case you haven't already noticed, you can now add other players who have less than 4 characters in their ign!

▸Certain Cash items from the Gachapon (and a few IOC ones) have been made into actual items. If your Cash item has gone invisible, please visit the Item Exchanger in @npc to have your item exchanged. If your item isn't listed in the npc then DM me on Discord or see me in-game. If the NPC is not there yet, please be patient; it's coming soon!

▸PIC in the login menu is now semi-bypassable! (Just press enter when it asks you to enter a PIC. Hopefully in the future I'll learn how to remove it completely)

▸Several changes in UI have been made through client and wz!

If you're not using MapleKey's default client, please do not DM me saying something is weird or off. Rest assured, the game will still be playable for you, but some things will just look pretty weird.
I'm not sorry : )

Quote:If you notice anything weird or out of the ordinary, please freaking DM me on Discord. Chances are I missed or forgot something. If you don't tell me something's broken it won't get fixed. If you do not use or have a Discord then make one. It only takes 3min tops to make one and that's basically the place to get instant support. Thanks.

Click HERE to download the new WZ!

Other than all that, have fun! Enjoy the game! Bless up!