MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Help - Windows Defender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've installed the client but everytime I extract MapleKey files an place on my computer. Windows Defender removes them automatically although all my firewalls and every single setting is turned off? Anyone know why it keeps removing when its all turned off.

I really want to play, I've added to allow all the files but it still keeps removing upon extraction.
It could also be your antivirus removing the client.

If you don't have an antivirus installed, try to add the folder as an exception within Window's Defender's Settings instead of completely turning it off.

Also, for future reference, you should consider joining our discord server.
It is usually more accessible in terms of support because both GMs and players interact more there.
Sadly I can't make the file an exception as it gets removed before I even have the chance. As I go to add it, it says cannot due to virus etc.

Discord isn't open chat, my accounts bugged so can't talk in it. Won't let me log into my original one either. Weird.
You can make the folder an exception in your firewall and then re-extract the client files into the folder.
If I recall correctly, the firewall doesn't detect/remove anything within compressed files, e.g. files in WinRAR.

Not sure what you mean by Discord not being "open chat" though. That's unfortunate.
Okay I fixed issue with virus protector deleting files over and over. But now I have run all compatabilitys, server keeps saying I have been disconnected from server after loading main screen.

Then it comes up with
MapleKey
AngelWiz - try to run compatibility for these files.

I have searched on other server forums to, they've said since my MAC address is hidden from server it won't let me past the load up screen - anyone know how to "Un-hide' my MAC address so server will work for me? Or any other alternative options ! Please help me , really want to play this amazing server.