MapleKey Forums

Full Version: problem U_U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys i'm new in this server, i did all downloaded the game the server and putted all in a folder and after a while i started finally playing, but for 2 times i clicked on the girl ad the beginning for the quest of the 5 snail or something and dc....error -21 and something but my firewall and windows defender are down so don't understanding why dc.....plz let me know if u guys know something ^^ thx  Cool

P,s. Now i joined till the map where u can choose the set for gift u want reedem after the starting train....the dc....but when was playing was alote of lagg is normal in this server? cuz the other server i played never lagged...thx for the help
I think the lag is just you. Also, you could be disconnecting because you don't have all the .wz files correctly installed. 

Try extracting the files in a new folder anywhere on your desktop. I get that you're new, but you said, 
Quote:cuz the other server i played never lagged
so I think the problem might be that you're trying to substitute certain files from your old private server to this one. 

Also, please consider joining our Discord for more support related problems like this. 
The staff and other members of the server are usually more active there and will be able to assist you.