MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Wz Update [3/3/19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Once you've downloaded the 2gb full setup, we'll be returning to regular WZ file size updates from here on out.

Yeah I lied... : )
I figured it'd be better in the long run to just have 1 big file to download every time. Download 1 file, extract, done. Even the simplest of simpletons can understand this.
If not, then I've officially given up on life.

▸Hairs with no back image have been named!
A "prop hair" shall hereby be defined as a hair that does not contain a back image, or is otherwise deemed to be an "incomplete" hair. Prop hairs are to be used by an NPC, or by a player who does not mind the missing back frames of a hair. In other words, if it's called a "Prop Hair", please do not come to me and say "Angel look im bald when im on a rope or ladder lolz". Feel free to search GM Handtool the same as you would with Eyes. Edit 1, Edit 2..., Prop Hair 1, Prop Hair 2... at least so that you're aware of what hairs don't have a back image.

▸More new items yeah woo

▸If you find any items that look like this:
Then please @ me in the #support channel on Discord.

▸Updated the color of Smegas & the blue notice in chat. In my honest opinion it just looks beautiful now. I'm not sure how I was able to look at them before, but what do you guys think?

▸Updated a few more UI windows in the Client & WZ. Although they are GMS-like I'm starting to have second thoughts u know,,, the equip window is huge, the keyboard takes up the whole screen so there's a possibility I might revert them if anyone else feels the same: (

As usual, if  you notice anything weird or out of the usual, just @ me on the #support channel on Discord and I'll get back to you within a day.

Download from the downloads page or HERE, enjoy have fun!

Other than that, enjoy have fun and all that!