MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

Dufus here. For those who knew me in-game, farewell, was good playing with you guys. @Jura, Wednesday, Cairo, Aristides, Jacoby and those I may have left out Big Grin. Reality has it that I got banned for botting and that thread's been locked so I think I at least should be allowed to post here. Seems like you won't need to pay me back the dots you owe me now Jura :p. Cheers all for the short and sweet times, just wanted to say bye and goodluck!

@Key,
As far as the accusations go, I fully understand your position and respect the decision you have come to make. I am not going to further argue against your conclusion as well. As far as my personal conscience goes, I can say that I have put in the same amount of effort as anyone else to reach the point I am in the game (not a big achievement by any means). I stand by my previous statement that I was watching a video on my phone while clicking and npc-chatting the same position (not too hard , try it). Upon watching your video evidence, I can confirm that I did face issues with not being able to summon monsters earlier today due to having 'ghost' monsters already summoned in the game and just went on my cycle of clicking and npc chatting without noticing until later. Anyway, point is moot, not asking to be unbanned, thanks for the fair assessment and goodluck with the server.

See ya,
Dufus
Farewell and take care.
Hey, take care Dufus. Sorry to hear about the ban. Good luck in the future.