MapleKey Forums

Full Version: What are you watching for the Fall Anime Season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm watching...

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: I love it so far ~ The plot, the characters, the art ^o^

Heavy Object: <Planning...>

Hidan no Aria AA: <Planning...> BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY, AM I CRAZY? I KNOW THERE WAS A GUY IN THE FIRST SEASON

Noragami Aragoto: Second season of Noragami ~ Loving eet

Lance N' Masques: This one is a little childish, but it's cute... Sometimes it makes me want to hide my face o.o'

Orega Ojou-sama Gakkouni "ShominSample" Toshite Gets-Sareta Ken: Long name... Boy gets kidnapped to a girls skool ~ Naise ^o^

Owari no Seraph :Nagoya Kessen-hen: Loved the first season, pray for another guut one :3

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Similar to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, but still lub eet ~ The main character has dem naise 8 pex

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst: Yeah..... Viewer discretion is extremely advised pls ~ Second season of Shinmai Maou no Testament

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai: Similar to Rakudai Kishi no Calvary, but with a little transformationss

Ushio to Tora: I lub duh plot, animations aren't as nice, but it's still enjoyable to watch ~

Water you watching? Anything similar, different, would suggest to me :o
[Image: f41607f725.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n4nrusWPoE1s8y6xro1_500.gif]
What's the name & genre of the second one? o.o
(10-21-2015, 10:18 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]What's the name & genre of the second one? o.o

No idea. It was just to show that I was excited to watch it.
Ore Monogatari!! ish from Spring Season!
You late girl!!!

2nd one is Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
ONE PUNCH MAN
THE BALD BOIIIIIII
[Image: tumblr_nw3b3gBjTD1rjgmcgo2_500.gif]
Poor mosquito can't be defeated by the one and only