MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Overview of Winter Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 30s92r7.jpg]

[December 1, 2015 - December 10, 2015] - The Christmas Socks
Jean will be asking players to hunt down some animals that have entered Korean Folk Town all the way from El Nath! To prove that you've actually contributed to the hunt, he wants to see the drops from the monsters that he's asked for. In exchange, he'll be rewarding you with a variety of Christmas Socks!

[December 11, 2015 - December 20, 2015] - Jean's Evolving Belt
Jean has spent a long time and decided it's finally time to unveil one of his biggest ideas, the Evolving Belt. With the Evolving Belts being harder to enchant, Jean needs you to obtain the necessary items so he can help you enchant it! There are a total of 7 stages for the evolving belt!

[December 21, 2015 - December 31, 2015] - The Rascal Christmas Shop
Although Rascal Snow Pieces will be appearing on December 1, 2015, The Rascal Christmas Shop will not be available until December 21, 2015, so stack up! With the large storm appearing all over Maple World, monsters collected Rascal Snow Pieces just to throw them at people's houses! How mischievous of them! As a citizen yourself, you'll be looked to for assisting the prevention of this.

OMG SOUNDS SO FUNNNNNNNNN!!! Dayum I wanna play.....b-but my homework...its just too much....sowwy >.< P.S Great job with da server
SYLPH, I'LL BE VAITINGG ~