MapleKey Forums

Full Version: your souls are mine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few know me. A few hate me. Most don't know me so here's my intro: 3

H-hi I'm Claresta and I'm new to this server:C I used to play private servers like WAY back like, 8-10 years ago, best ones I've played were like Old classics, Ark/Berserk ms.

I play a few servers. Total would be 3 counting this. 

About me

As I've said, my name is Claresta, I'm 18 and I'm from singapore ;_;. I'm really socially awkward in real life. I chose to be a selective mute irl due to issues so if we ever skype im sorry if i never talk t_t. But i'm really really friendly and outgoing ingame so i look forward to meeting ya'll:') [met like 1]
I'm very into demonology/rituals of the sort, but contrary to belief I'm NOT a satanist. I just find demonology really interesting ^_^
I'm 18 and i cant swim. I'm on my school's track team so running is something i like to do alot. What i do in my free time/to relieve my stress or to just enjoy myself is to Leauge, Maple, bake, cook and write. I love all sorts of art but i have absolutely no talent in that sector >_>. If you need me to help you sacrifice a soul, hit me up!
Other than that, Cheers and i hope to see ya'll in game
welcome to weirdoMS! you'll be at your place here as a new weirdo member !
Waw...... Welcome to MapleKey Claresta ~
Welcome to MapleKey, Hope you enjoy your stay!~ c:
[Image: 0YUfRQF.gif]
You'll fit right in.
Welcome, WOW we got nearly the same hobby, expt cook bake and write. but hey its close i think we will get along.
Thank you fellow weirdos :3 I've met ahnee, that's all I can remember sadly, hope to meet y'all in-game soon !
Whale Whale, look whos here XD
WELCOME

My message was sent from millions of miles away which caused this late response.
No u just slow and dieded
Pages: 1 2