MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Closed Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a somewhat new player here,  most of the time that i've logged in, it's pretty much dead. People are afk, and there isn't much to keep me entertained. The people are friendly and nice, but it's very few. 

Frankly, what does this server offer? People come in, expecting it to offer what was stated, and y'know have Fun. I got bored in the first few days of arriving, there was barely anyone online to talk to, and hardly any good features that made me want to stay. 

Preventing Key from ultimately closing down for good, as what others have said, I suggest closing the server/closed beta. Pick some people to do the testing. Don't pick only those that have been here a long time, or are donors, etc etc etc. 

Pick from your newer playerbase as well, which would give them a reason/incentive to stay with the server. Frankly speaking i wanted to just quit, but I have friends here and also had a gut feeling to check back on the forums, I've always liked v83 servers, and Key will definitely have alot to offer, if time and dedication is put through. I want to see this server succeed. And I'm willing to be part of the test team. As I've said above, bringing the server into a closed beta would be the wisest thing to do.

I'm not much of a technical person, to help with coding and editing, but I can contribute to bug testing and of the sort.

dat font size thoooooo Big Grin
lol i agree, whenever im on its very quiet and i find it quite boring to so i just tend to solo play and grind for rebirths or w/e alone. I think the problem is the time difference between most people, its hard for people to come on the same time plus this server isn't very populated too haha.
@Rezonated That font size indeeed

@Peekaboo Timezones is a part of it, but.... I actually have nothing o.o'

I love this (Ahm nut weird), but there is always stuff to add, so it'll never be perfect. The only thing is slowly creating things that'll hopefully be enjoyable for you cookies. We will continue to try our best, thank you Claresta!