MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Items not found.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i just got to the cash shop to spend my vote points. However after buying all my stuffs and watching the nx get deducted, my items didn't appear in my inventory. However, i went back to spend my remaining 1800+ on a "Penguin Slipper" it appeared though. So i was wondering what is going on? Also my pet got bugged out. Thanks!
Can you go into a bit more detail about the items you bought & the pet being bugged?
you probably were full when you first buy ur item so ask a gm to refund the nx wasted.
and for the pet glitch, does it has a weird name like %^#{"'")çà_çè_? if so they u used the arrow ^ on ur inventory and that glitched it (ask a gm for refund)
krkrkrkrrkrkrkr
(01-01-2016, 03:00 PM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]you probably were full when you first buy ur item so ask a gm to refund the nx wasted.
and for the pet glitch, does it has a weird name like %^#{"'")çà_çè_? if so they u used the arrow ^ on ur inventory and that glitched it  (ask a gm for refund)
krkrkrkrrkrkrkr

Oh haha. I think I might donate if I get to help out with the server stuffs. So many things are out of place. Thanks for the help!