MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Connection Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, apparently I accidently deleted the last thread while deleting my own post. For people who still have this issue, try opening task manager and end iexplorer.exe.
Thanks for the advice but ending internet explorer (iexplorer.exe) wouldn't make a difference (not to mention I don't even use internet explorer so it wouldn't be in the task manager whatsoever)
Unless you meant restarting explorer.exe which yes, although it fixes the "folder in use" problem, it still doesn't fix the fact that I can't login.

@Anime, any ideas? I can even teamviewer if you guys wanna try and help figure out what's wrong.
(01-02-2016, 08:40 PM)Kimota Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the advice but ending internet explorer (iexplorer.exe) wouldn't make a difference (not to mention I don't even use internet explorer so it wouldn't be in the task manager whatsoever)
Unless you meant restarting explorer.exe which yes, although it fixes the "folder in use" problem, it still doesn't fix the fact that I can't login.

@Anime, any ideas? I can even teamviewer if you guys wanna try and help figure out what's wrong.

Considering that we have never modified our client recently, try checking on any new programs you've installed or check your windows firewall or any other firewall program you have.