MapleKey Forums

Full Version: ~ Herro ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~ Haiiiii  ~~

Quick basic info.

IGN:BuRN

Name:Deon

About Me: I use to play maplestory private servers like 3 years ago , Played for about like 3-4 years then 3 years ago i decided to stop, Idk it was just getting boring and also allot of irl stuff was happening and had little time for maple , anyways I started gaming again a bit more than a year ago but focused on playing FPS games tho, mostly CS:GO and quite abit of League Of Legends , but I still found myself super bored most nights so I was looking around my pc for something to do and i stumbled on a the v83 install for maple, Instantly I was so hyped and just got my old drive back for my maple, so I hope I can spend some awesome nights here with you people.

PS: I'm quite the Anime freak I've watched tons and tons, also my perfect day if someone were to ask me, I would say laying in bed or on the couch with my significant other watching anime or movies or series.
suppity sup
Whalecum buddy! I hope you enjoy it here to the best of your ability!

it's ok, you can't be that big of an anime freak compared to some we have here *cough* *cough*
[Image: AfWclBR.gif]
Welcome to MapleKey Deon :3
#YouWontWin \0/
Welcome to MapleKey BuRN!