MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Pet goes back to inventory randomly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically this started to happen to me yesterday, where it says "The pet went back home because it's hungry". It happens very often, even though it has a good amount of fullness. From time to time it even tells me that when I don't even have my husky out. It becomes very annoying when I hunt for dots/leafs... last but not least, I also talked with Jeff123 and he had the same problem...?
Why use a pet when u can itemvac
(06-11-2016, 07:28 AM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]Why use a pet when u can itemvac

dot hunter and no donor Smile
/Cleaned

Please keep posts relevant to the thread. Does relogging still give the message?
(06-11-2016, 05:15 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]/Cleaned

Please keep posts relevant to the thread. Does relogging still give the message?

yep logged off and on several times and still same thing. Lets say I leave my pet with 100 fullness in my inventory and then log out, I come back and take it out and it has 15 fullness. Doesn't matter how much I feed it though, it still goes back into my inventory, and I get the message even though it's in there. My pet is like a black hole, the food I give just disappear :/
"We'll take a look into that" but if anything, you can remove it via @remove as a quick solution :o
(06-11-2016, 11:26 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]"We'll take a look into that" but if anything, you can remove it via @remove as a quick solution :o

Yeah, it goes back like once every minute so atm I just put it back out when that happens, it is not as easy and nice as it used to be but it is better then picking up mesos by yourself so slowly.
Thinking of donating anyways so I get itemvac and autodot, thank you Anime!
Another alternative is just to use 2 macro skills @itemvac and @buy as the Looter occupation with whatever skill you attack with
(06-12-2016, 07:33 AM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]Another alternative is just to use 2 macro skills @itemvac and @buy as the Looter occupation with whatever skill you attack with

Haven't thought of that, thx, btw...my pet has managed to stay out now for a good while due to the fact that I am now killing lilys (instead of dodos) in orbis tower(instead of fm). It is weird but maybe it could have something to do with that?
Never heard of that before, it would be really strange if it was related to the map