MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Instant Disconnect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the home map bugged cause i have to characters that r stuck there....i cant even get past the beginging because it has to go through home map and iv tried unstuck but it still broken.. IGN Pacoima/Pakas
did you download the item fix patch? what error do you get?
Are there any errors that show when you get "bugged", if there are, what are they?
Yes i did download the fix and updated files. might just be in channel 1. i just got in ch2 @home and it actually let me spawn. I believe its the -214 error code.
Anything after the -2147 error code?
it seems like ch1 @home always dc's me with the code... -2147287038 error 0x80030002
re dl the Wz
http://maplekey.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=957

you have wrong files :3
Yes u were right. I thought i had the wrong ones. Not all the links are the same on the main page and forums... I might be wrong. Also are we not ment to play on windows mode? i get a MSVCP71.dll is missing error everytime i go into WM, but it doesnt affect the game or crash it. Not sure if its on my end.
i can play on window's mode but each time i switch to window or full screen i got a message saying i am missing a files but i still can play in window o.o