MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Exposed lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! If you haven't noticed, i'm Emmie on the server.

I really don't post threads on here, but today, something really caught my attention. Feel free to post how you feel towards this, haha. If I sound dramatic, Eh I guess, but the person said "community" and we're all in this community together right? :'D LOL IN OTHER WORDS *COUGH* DRAMA *COUGH*
Yesterday, Someone D/M me off of MapleKey and felt the need to gossip about someone on here, that I don't even know but seen around (Loretta) but ended up directing it towards the whole community based on that person. I'm not in anyway or any form saying what they said about Loretta is true. Hi to Loretta if you're reading this. If you know who you are that has said these things, I'm not sorry. I wasn't even going to post this at all today, because this person told me they were going to apologize to the server, but they legit was on and apologized to one person (Loretta). I'm going to be honest, I felt like it was out of obligation because I continuously defended this server and they got irritated to the point where they've felt almost /forced/. I've met a lot of you guys, and you're honestly all really nice. I'm going to post a few "main" pictures I guess right now, but will say other things this person has said. 
Notice: I will give out the ign if asked, but I've blocked out their social media because that'll be going kind of far in my opinion? Idk lol. 

Let me point out that I am FULLY aware that they said "Some people" but previously, They have been changing their words around a lot. I don't know what to believe tbh lol.

Things that person has said:

"Jeez that's the thing i meant by soap, you guys take everything so unbelievably serious"
After me saying
"I can only imagine someone actually being mad on here if someone did something intentionally to them.." 

"What did they say? I take things personal fast, Like i said i'm very sensitive, i don't like people talking behind my back"
*cough* hypocrite *cough*
After I said something along the lines of
"People noticed that you said the community act higher than themselves, and they're not too happy about it"
And after, they started saying saying
"you can get hurt by people on the internet of course, but, this is a 2D game (which i love) and there are gonna be trolls and people might say shitty stuff. But please don't take everything so unbelievably serious cuz it isn't" 
>implying this 2d game isn't on the internet so you shouldn't take it serious
not to mention
"Jeez that's the thing i meant by soap, you guys take everything so unbelievably serious"

To sum things up:
I know they are going to be upset that I told the forums what they said about the people who play, and start defending themselves (of course) but um yeah, say Hi to me if you ever see me online.

Oh yeah, still waiting on maple for their: "I will apologize to the whole server."
*reading taht before going to sleep*
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
LAUGHING HARD
HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE
I Wonder who is it *-*
GOODNIGHT BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

GUYS I AM NOT /STALE/ ON MAPLEKEY. THAT IS MY SISTER OMG
Wtf is going on...

Lets all be friends plz.
(06-22-2016, 11:38 PM)imSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf is going on...

Lets all be friends plz.

if only
Yall play too much.
and you are too slow with that update
#FokBigChair
I just noticed Emmie is cute af.. But I'm already done with the wz, it's just Hassy who wants to add more things from KMS/GMS/CMS/TMS/ASDSAMS soo not yet Big Grin
(06-23-2016, 09:56 PM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed Emmie is cute af.. But I'm already done with the wz, it's just Hassy who wants to add more things from KMS/GMS/CMS/TMS/ASDSAMS soo not yet Big Grin

lmaoo wtf Angel
No one saw that..
Pages: 1 2