MapleKey Forums
Wz Update [1/2/19] - Printable Version

+- MapleKey Forums (http://maplekey.net/forums)
+-- Forum: MapleKey HQ (http://maplekey.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://maplekey.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Wz Update [1/2/19] (/showthread.php?tid=4342)

Wz Update [1/2/19] - Angel - 01-02-2019

YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE 2GB FILE IN ORDER TO PLAY.
Once you've downloaded the 2gb full setup, we'll be returning to regular WZ file size updates from here on out. AKA if you don't have the full setup provided, you won't be able to play.

Our WZ files have been locked!
This does unfortunately mean MapleKey players will no longer be able to Map edit anymore. Any other edits won't be allowed unless you ask me to upload it for you, and obviously if I approve of it. Approval will be given if your edits follow the WZ editing rules found here. I can technically upload everyone's edited Map.wz too, but I'm hesitant since I don't know how many people have edited Map files and I don't want to spend 900 hours uploading 30 people's edited Map.wz.
For those of you who don't edit or use edited WZ files, please disregard everything I just said!

Higher-version Avatar Smegas getting stuck at the top right corner has been fixed!
You're welcome Shiro.

The Cash Shop has been slightly visually revamped!
If several of you don't like the way it looks now, you can report it to me and I'll revert it to the default v83 design in the next WZ update. Honestly I forgot I added this : )

Certain bugged items and items disabled from purchase in the Cash Shop have been removed from the game.
Thanks Parallel, for letting me know that there are people out there who are willing to IOC a bugged item, thus bugging their Equip inventory and/or character; even though the item was blocked from purchase in the Cash Shop in the first place.

Most, if not all higher version mounts, were made into NX.
If you experience any problems or there are any mounts that don't work, please @ me on Discord in the #support channel.

The Maple User List has been beautified!
Well, at least the ones that matter. The buddy, party and Guild windows have all been updated. If you notice anything that is critically game-changing or at least really annoying, please report it to me! (There are a few small things that aren't perfect. I am a perfectionist, but I'm just too lazy to make every pixel absolutely perfect)

Hair styles have been wiped!
Now this update was just me being picky. I never liked the way hairs were organized in GM HandTool (there used to be a bug that I had to work around, but since then the bug has been fixed); so I've decided to just wipe the entire Hair section, start one from scratch and make it look nice and spiffy. In doing so, we've saved around 30mb in file size, yay! If there are any hairs that you've noticed have gone missing and that you'd actually use, please @ me on Discord in the #support channel.

As with usual WZ updates:
Quote:If you're not using MapleKey's default client, don't complain about anything. If you notice something broken or bugged blah blah, see me in-game or @ me on Discord in the #support channel.

Download from the downloads page or HERE, enjoy have fun!