MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Can't launch MapleKey..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes it dose.
I looked back to see if there were any suggestions that weren't mentioned, but I didn't see any. Hopefully someone stumbles along this post and has an idea.

I'll just post what I would tell someone to try:
Mess around with your compatibility settings (Right Click MapleKey -> Properties -> Compatibility)
Close off any unused processes to "speed up" your client.

I'm surprised you haven't ran into the Parameter error considering you have a Windows 10 OS.
I acturaly did but I put my file into the anti virus extension folder to stop the issue

And yes I messed around with the compadabiltiy section. I have the server sert to win xp server pack 1

Is there a way maby the server need to be restarted to fix the problem? If not, can you get the owner on to help?
I'll check something real quick and get back to you
Okay. This is the first time a private server is rejecting me to join in xD
And miss anime has left forever xD

Oh it's doing the parimitor error o.o I think that's good idk

And it broke again xD
what error do u have? o.o
Its the server disconnection error. That's the issue :/
Sometimes it dose the issue were a file or connection sucks and wornt work but now its keep doing the disconnected from server

Iv tried everything.
Reinstalling
Maplekey.exe program transfer
Restarting the connection on my PC
Closing everything to have faster connection
And force restart on connection vita Cmd promp

Where's the owner when u need him or her badly on this issue...

Waite! Can't you guys do a fix vita teamshare so that u can try to fix this wile ur finding the problem?
HONESTLY. I don't know WHY this works for some people, but many atimes I help people with both windows 8 AND windows 10, checking every single box under 'compatibility' seems to somehow work at times?? I suppose you could try that. Also, I know that its not usually a problem, but maybe check your firewall and allow maplekey through.
I have maple key through my firewall and did the comparability checks
Pages: 1 2