MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Regarding Discord and Discord Roles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be posting Q&A and Explaining Roles (& Their Powers) / Emoji's & Possible future updates

Roles & How to Gain Their Rank;

Admin: You cannot achieve this Rank.
Admins have the most power possible without being the owner of the discord.

Donor: Donate to the Maplekey Server! (& Provide Proof ((IGN or Approved Forum Post with proof it's you)) )
The same as Members / Trusted, Just with a "Thank you" Tag! No "Power"

Trusted: Be part of the discord AND/OR The Server for a large amount of time, and prove yourself to be helpful / insightful. Have a good record. (Never or RARELY be grounded).
The same as Members / Donor. No "Power"

Members: Join the Discord & Server
The same as Trusted / Donor. No "Power"

Grounded: Punishment Role. Misbehave to get it.
You have lost the ability to speak, you may only read the chat. This includes voice chats.

Maplekey Staff: Be part of the Maplekey Staff
The Maplekey Staff can Kick and change other Players usernames. The most Power under Mods.

Mods: Mods of the Discord. You must Be a Member & Trusted MINIMUM. This will be decided by the Admins.
Mods have the most power under Admins. Mods can Kick and ban players, as well as manage roles.

Everyone: Join the discord, default role. No power whatsoever. Cannot even change nickname.

Q & A
Questions regarding emoji's -  Big Grin

Question: If I donate, will that help me gain the Mod position?
Answer: No. However appreciated, you cannot "buy" your way into any position on Maplekey.

Question: I'm grounded, how do I get Ungrounded?
Answer: You will be ungrounded by A(n) mod or Admin once we believe you have learned your lesson.

Question: I don't think this admins / mod's decision was fair and just. Can I contact you about it, Loretta?
Answer: Yes. However, you must provide a SOLID argument towards it being unfair & Unjust. If I sense you are just Salty, or don't like your punishment, you will be swiftly rejected without argument or reason.

Big Grin Question: Can I request an Emoji to be added?
Answer: Of course! However, it cannot be NSFW / NSFL

Big Grin Question: How do I make an Emoji?
Answer: You can make it anyway you want, however, it must be a .jpg or .png, .gif's do not work. The size of Emoji's are 32x32

Big Grin Question: Can I spam / Emoji Spam in the "memes" channel?
Answer: No. Spamming in any channel is forbidden.

Big Grin Question: Can I personally make my own emoji?
Answer: Yes, but it must be approved, as are all other emoji's

Big Grin Question: I have _____ rank, will my emoji be held at a higher / lower priority?
Answer: No

Big Grin Question: What happens to emoji's if they are never used?
Answer: They will be removed for future emoji's, a poll will be used to decide on the favorite emoji's.

Question: I want to report abuse on the server, can I report it to you on discord?
Answer: Please Report it in the Forum first, then, you may Contact Loretta / Lorambe And/or Maplekey Staff members.

Question: I want to report abuse on the discord, Can I report it to you on Discord?
Answer: Yes. Anything discord related you must report to Loretta / Cabal on the discord. Do not post Discord related reports on the Maplekey Forums.

Question: Why is this person even a mod?
Answer: They earned it.

Question: Is there any way for me to boost my chances of becoming a Mod Or part of the Maplekey Staff?
Answer: Be a good player. Behave. Know your shit. AKA, No.

Question: Can I play music in the Voice chats?
Answer: No.

Question: I'm in the "Everyone" category, can I request for you to change my name?
Answer: Yes.

Question: I have an issue on the discord, who do I contact?
Answer: Mods first. If it has to do with a mod or serious issues, Loretta / Cabal.

Question: Can I make suggestions for the discord?
Answer: Yes! Please send them to Loretta / Cabal! Do not post them to the Maplekey Forums.
(These suggestions must be well thought out and typed.)

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact Cabal Or I (Or any mods) On discord. They will be added here.

[Image: stupid-questions.jpg]
Yes, there is such things as stupid questions. Examples:

Question: Can I be a mod / admin / something I didn't earn?

Question: I joined the discord so I could ask to join your staff, can I?

Question: You don't have any mods on for ____ timezone. Can I be that mod?
Answer: Sure! IF YOU EARN IT.

Question: I'm looking for the owner, can I-
Answer: No

Big Grin Question: Why was my emoji rejected!?
Answer: It is either NSFW / NSFL, or was very bad quality.
(11-27-2016, 10:13 AM)Loretta Wrote: [ -> ]Question: If I donate, will that help me gain the Mod position?
Answer: No. However appreciated, you cannot "buy" your way into any position on Maplekey.

False. You can "buy" your way to being a Donor(minimum $20). Which is essentially nothing. Give money, receive nothing.
(11-29-2016, 11:43 AM)iSnipes Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2016, 10:13 AM)Loretta Wrote: [ -> ]Question: If I donate, will that help me gain the Mod position?

False. You can "buy" your way to being a Donor(minimum $20). Which is essentially nothing. Give money, receive nothing.

[Image: MFdRtYJ.jpg]
(11-30-2016, 05:59 AM)Loretta Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2016, 11:43 AM)iSnipes Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: MFdRtYJ.jpg]

[Image: chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai__by_mu_chii-d5h0uwn.gif]