MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Please Understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys most of you already know me in game, but thought it would be necessary to make a introduction of myself. Would like to start off by saying I have a very  outlandish sense of humor I hope you all can understand. If you ever have any questions for me, or if I ever offend you it's not intentional. 99% of the things I say are me joking so please try not to be offended, or let me know so I can calm it down for yea Big Grin. Anyways been playing for a little while now, everyone seems to be pretty friendly but they do afk a lot, so it can make it a bit frustrating for new players that have a lot of questions, not that mine haven't been answered or anything.  I am from Florida, moved here from Colorado so if your interested it's a good topic starter! Loving the ps so far and the events are very fun, thanks to Okami for putting up with me asking for events so often btw, that's all I really wanted to say so again please let me know when i go to far and when I don't ty ty. <3
Hiya jack
Sometimes ppl afk because they were sleeping Big Grin
They like to leave their computer on because they rich af Big Grin
Big Grin
What's up buddy