MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Greetings From DreamLand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello one and all my name is MoonDoggie. I am very pleased to meet you and hope to be able to enjoy the adventure of getting to know you all even if it takes quite a while to meet you due to various reasons such as time zones and such.
OH GOD ITS BLUE FONT
HIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYAHIYA
Well Blue font seemed to be a good choice for an introduction ^ ^
hello hello! Welcome to the server walao !
while tonight the 6th i will be away due to no internet connection at the place i will be taking care of whilst my grandma takes my sister to the hospital for breast reconstruction surgery after winning her battle with stage 2 breast cancer thankfully it will only be overnight because of how good the doctor who will be performing the surgery is at their job though it will leave my sister in a huge amount of pain its far better than the alternative of leaving her to only have one breast for the rest of her life so when I return I will look forward to enjoying conversation with each one of you if your wish is to enjoy a conversation
I hope everything goes well and as painless as possible. It's nice to meet you buddy, don't be shy and come say hello.
oh while i have been on I have been focused on learning a possible quick path to gaining as many RBs/hour I can to best get to the ability to enjoy some of the features of the server reserved only for those of higher RB counts I will make a better attempt at being more social when i can figure out a path that isnt going to be hard to gain RBs while having conversations
my sisters surgery went well she of course is in a large amount of pain but she is like me able to heal relatively fast
Thats a relief Smile