MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Auto Disconnect After Launching Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I wanted to seek assistance for an ongoing issue I've been experiencing since I started trying to load the MapleKey client. When I run the "MapleKey.exe" it starts loading like it's supposed to, but before I ever reach the login screen it closes out and gives me this error message
[attachment=149]

"You have been disconnected from MapleKey. Please try again later". I've done everything I could to modify the properties to no avail. I even searched for this issue in the forum and contacted MapleKey support. If someone could help me out that would be great thanks.
Try to close all your other task to make it load faster
(02-19-2017, 05:24 PM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]Try to close all your other task to make it load faster

Already done. Has zero effect.
try re installing the game then, maybe you got a corrupted files :3
(02-19-2017, 06:55 PM)SunRaine Wrote: [ -> ]try re installing the game then, maybe you got a corrupted files :3

I did both MSSv83 and your client still hasn't helped..
Do you have a client that works for you? If you do can you upload it so I can tune it a bit, maybe that'll solve the problem/
(02-19-2017, 11:22 PM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a client that works for you? If you do can you upload it so I can tune it a bit, maybe that'll solve the problem/

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I haven't been able to even get to the login screen with the client you provide. If you are talking about a different private servers client then yes I do.
Could you upload one of them so I can change it a bit

Because you couldn't get in with our client, I'm suggesting to use a client that works for you on other servers which is the logical approach to the problem.
(02-20-2017, 11:31 AM)Anime Wrote: [ -> ]Could you upload one of them so I can change it a bit

Because you couldn't get in with our client, I'm suggesting to use a client that works for you on other servers which is the logical approach to the problem.

Wont let me upload it say's its too large.
isnt that like 10 Mo?
upload it on something and give link?
Pages: 1 2