MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Can't launch MapleKey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried everything to launch MapleKey, uninstalling, reinstalling. I checked ALL compatibility modes, checked every mode setting etc. Turned off my firewall EVERYTHING. I've been driving myself crazy trying to launch this and I just don't know what to do I'm not banned because it's my first time playing and I didn't do anything wrong. Please help!! Sad
Did you run it as administrator mode?
(04-21-2017, 07:18 PM)Hime Wrote: [ -> ]Did you run it as administrator mode?

Yes, as I've said before I tried EVERYTHING Sad
Hello, where can you get up to before you DC?

Instead of waiting for an answer, try downloading this and running this: CLICK HERE
It still gives me the same error, I don't know if it's just my computer. Sorry if I'm troubling you but I don't get up to any points. I only get my screen enlarged for a moment then it returns to it's original resolution and gives me the You have disconnected error again.
(04-22-2017, 09:52 AM)MapleProblem Wrote: [ -> ]It still gives me the same error, I don't know if it's just my computer. Sorry if I'm troubling you but I don't get up to any points. I only get my screen enlarged for a moment then it returns to it's original resolution and gives me the You have disconnected error again.

I couldn't exactly use the virtual machine. It's okay if it's just a problem on my end but..
What OS are you using?

If it's windows 7, we can more than likely get this fixed.
If it's windows 8, there's very little we can do.
If it's windows 10, we have a few more options, however, windows 10 is common for having problems with this version of maplestory. In this case it's more of you messing with your own settings vs on our end.