MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Auto Summon System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I don't know the format then sorry if I'm doing something wrong, today I was about to farm dots and I did, non-stop but my finger has almost died because you have to non-stopĀ until u end farming. my suggestion is if u can build a system which will be auto summon for example
@autosummone, then NPC in the map shows up on screen and u see all the mobs you will choose one and then after u choose it will auto summon the mob you choose until you do @autosummond, e-enable d-disable that only DS has or you can purchase it with VP/GML/Dots I think everyone will like it because it is really needed. I don't know how none suggest it yet.
anyway thanks, and I hope it will be accepted.
My IGN:Twinz
A botter's dream!
just learn to summon for hours non-stop....
(05-23-2017, 06:19 PM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]A botter's dream!
just learn to summon for hours non-stop....
I won't have finger anymore
Those with high rebirths didn't complain about this xD
I guess you might used the wrong way to farm efficiently , you can ask those no lifers how they farmed , what keys did they pressed , or blablablabalbabalbalba
I mean it would make this game too easy , you can just sit there , holding 1 key , its like playing those simple phone games