MapleKey Forums

Full Version: WZ Update [10-02-20]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:If you notice anything weird or out of the ordinary, please @ me in the #support channel on Discord.
At this point just expect that I missed or forgot something. If you don't tell me something's broken, it won't get fixed. Simple as that. Thanks for your cooperation!

▸The process of deleting "invisible" items will begin soon, please remove them from your inventories and/or see me for a refund if you don't want to crash over an invisible box!
        You are encouraged to check all characters with chairs, many have been removed.

▸Still removing duplicate chairs in 2020 haha..

▸Updated some chair icons

▸Added some icons in Consume section for fun. If you decide to ET them and they don't don't do anything, you WILL NOT get a refund.

▸Re-enabled Flash Jump, Teleport and Combat Step on mounts

▸Corsair's Battleship skill now moves faster, and can be used on ropes/ladders

▸Double clicking mobs will no-longer open up Monster Book

▸Updated some couple/friendship chairs (search for "maxDiff" in GM HandTool, Install section)

▸Updated a few more UI's (only on higher resolutions)

▸Removed some invisible platforms in a few JQs:
        - Moos's Fricken JQ
        - The Resting Spot, Pig Park

▸Translated most items and styles to English (thanks Google Translate)

▸Added couple and friendship ring effects to the /fps effect command

▸Added couple and friendship chair effects to the /fps effect command

▸Added a new command, /toggle chair, for those huge chair hoggers and those whom it bothers

▸Added map fade setting to the MapleKey config file for those who want a slightly faster login experience (the command will still be available in-game)

▸Added resolution selection to the MapleKey config file, please let me know if you notice even 3 pixels out of the ordinary!
(except for the login screen and Cash Shop.. I got lazy adding those :(may or may not add more resolutions in the future, but probably not since my screen is small :))

▸Removed maximize button from the client to be more like GMS (but also because it was slightly buggy)

▸Removed everything from Cash tab in GM HandTool except 0501.img because you don't really need them (if for whatever reason you guys want them back, just let me know)

Click HERE to download the new WZ!
Mirror link found HERE!

Have fun!