MapleKey Forums

Full Version: WZ Update [7.15.18]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, what's new?

In terms of WZ updates, more new items! Hooray, amazing!

Quote:See me in-game or DM me on Discord if your character is stuck or if you notice anything out of the ordinary.

In terms of other small game updates or additions:
▸In case you weren't already aware, Cash effects and chairs are now available to try out in @sandbox!

▸New items have been added to the Rare NX Gachapon

▸The Rare NX npc in @npc was removed and the items were moved over to the Rare NX Gachapon

▸The Rare NX npc in @npc was replaced with the Pet NPC, which sells Pets and an Auto pet feeder.
Once purchased, your pet's hunger will never go down - meaning you'll have to feed it once to 100, then never have to feed it again!

▸Scrolling through eyes in the @style NPC will no-longer DC you

▸You are no-longer required to change your style to black before scrolling through the style NPC; you won't get disconnected!

Note: This does not apply to "custom" eyes, or ones that were bought with an Event Trophy through a GM.

If under any circumstance you still disconnect while scrolling through styles, please DM me on Discord with either the name of the style, or a picture of the style if the style is has no name.
If you instantly disconnect, then just tell me what page you disconnect on.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Download from the downloads section on the website, or simply click here.

Have fun and happy Mapling!