MapleKey Forums

Full Version: maplekey wont lunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have a problem when i trying to lunch maplekey.exe file, i get a message 'we are unable to connect to login server due to server check or a firewall block...'
i installed again all the files needed, i have disabled the exe file from my antivirus, the game worked properly a day ago and now this message 
can some one help me?
same problem... X(
(08-20-2018, 07:59 AM)danielbs93 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have a problem when i trying to lunch maplekey.exe file, i get a message 'we are unable to connect to login server due to server check or a firewall block...'
i installed again all the files needed, i have disabled the exe file from my antivirus, the game worked properly a day ago and now this message 
can some one help me?

What's your IGN?
(08-20-2018, 08:12 AM)otakpisang Wrote: [ -> ]same problem... X(

What's your IGN and did you make the clients an exception to your antivirus and windows defender?
(08-20-2018, 06:32 PM)kudasai Wrote: [ -> ]

What's your IGN and did you make the clients an exception to your antivirus and windows defender?

i have reinstall it many times.. i make my antivirus disable for permanently.. And for another option i have make setting firewall & protection for allow this apps to launch.. But still not work at all.. please give us guide to resolve it..i really need to play this games without any suh problem...  Sad

(08-24-2018, 04:32 AM)otakpisang Wrote: [ -> ]

IGN do you mean my nickname in the game?

i have reinstall it many times.. i make my antivirus disable for permanently.. And for another option i have make setting firewall & protection for allow this apps to launch.. But still not work at all.. please give us guide to resolve it..i really need to play this games without any such problem...   Sad

i have reinstall it many times.. i make my antivirus disable for permanently.. And for another option i have make setting firewall & protection for allow this apps to launch.. But still not work at all.. please give us guide to resolve it..i really need to play this games without any suh problem...  Sad

IGN do you mean my nickname in the game?

i have reinstall it many times.. i make my antivirus disable for permanently.. And for another option i have make setting firewall & protection for allow this apps to launch.. But still not work at all.. please give us guide to resolve it..i really need to play this games without any such problem...   Sad

Instead of just turning off your antivirus and windows defender make the client an exception to it.