MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Small Skill Buffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most commonly used skill in the server is dragon roar, and 'SDR'. It can be tedious sometimes using the same skill for everything; most other skills are slower, do less damage and can't hit as many mobs. My suggestion is to buff some of the main skills from other jobs to make the game more appealing to new players, and old players alike. I'm not saying normal skills should be better than SDR, I just think there could be a small buff to give players the option of maybe trying out other jobs like NL, Corsair, Marksman, etc. Buffing the number of enemies hit by a skill like the avenger (that takes three hits to kill mobs on a summoning map) but keeping the damage as it is might make the experience more enjoyable for people who already have a high damage input but want to farm mobs with lower hp.  I personally find it more enjoyable to train with the avenger and still do it sometimes when I get tired of using the same skill.