MapleKey Forums

Full Version: End game goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YO

So, what are end game goals we can work towards in this server? (Besides reaching dmg cap..)

Is there some bosses that are ridiculously hard?
Bosses are really just for fun because most of them are soloable with Super Dragon Roar. 

These don't really apply now, but these were a couple of my goals when I joined the server. 
> Bring back the red balloon
> Reach 1000 rebirths
> Solo Boss Party Quest, Hard mode
> Reach at least 10th on @rank -> Rebirths
> Change your gender from male to female or female to male. 
> Learn and be able to finish all the Jump Quests at least once
> Make 5+ DPS Tokens or obtain 3/5 from monthly rebirth prestige and make 2/5 more. 
> Get all 11 chairs from Jean
> Get the No Life Medal, which requires 100,000 rebirths, before getting an Ultra Rebirth
> Beat Keyloqqinq in a monthly Jump Quest prestige ranking
> Reach Level 15 in an Occupation (Trainer or Dot Hunter, as Looters don't have levels and Supports are nonexistent) through party quests in the Red Sign NPC
> Find friends
> Beat the @inferno boss, which opens up every time after you kill a certain number of mobs.
> Reach Level 99 in Fishing 
> Reach Level 72 in Cooking
> Create a guild and get it to the first page of the Guild Rankings.
> Complete Solo Quest through the Red Sign NPC
> Beat the top players in the Balrog Hunter and Aerial Assault games, @game. Those are really the only ones that really work, as monotonous as rebirthing as they may be. 
> Fix Magatia Studios
Most of them are more trivial and just for glory, but it's all about dedication and how you spend your free time. 
Don't kill yourself trying to do any of these. Sometimes, just sit back and relax while you AFK @home to grind that Total PlayTime. 
Also,
Quote:go fukn vote
(10-09-2018, 09:32 PM)Keyloqqinq Wrote: [ -> ]*snip*

Thanks for the input my dude

I've come up with a set of goals based on what you've posted here and what I've learned from in game.

- get 1000 RB
- get a genesis polearm from voting, scroll it perfectly
- get 100 dots to change from trainer to dot hunter
- get dots for an MSI
- do this boss PQ you speak of

That'll be about it for me

(PS: what's a DPS token?)
(10-15-2018, 06:19 PM)andronicus Wrote: [ -> ](PS: what's a DPS token?)

go to @npc in game and talk to the NPC on the bottom right