MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Always disconected in FM map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need Help, everytime i go to FM map i always get disconected with notice : "You have been disconnected from MapleKey. Please try again later."
Try in another map like @home or @npc and its fine, but when i go to FM map like FM 15 i cant last in 2-3 min then disconected.
Anyone can help solve this problem please..... im using win 7.

I've already tried: 
Disabling my firewall and antivirus software
Modifying the compatibility (running as administrator, reduced color mode, 640x480 resolution, running for windows 95,etc.)
Restarting my computer several times
Hi cobalt, 

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue and thank you for telling us what you have already tried.

Disconnecting when farming is usually a normal thing to prevent botters. When you are farming, make sure to pick up the drops on the map frequently and try not to talk to the NPCs so fast. Spamming the NPC chat key or rapidly clicking the NPC is likely the reason why you are disconnecting. 

Also, for future reference, join the MapleKey discord and post your problem in the #support channel. Players and administrators there will be more readily available to help you out.