MapleKey Forums

Full Version: Dcing when I'm in home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was training in one of the FM and every time I @home now from the fm, I keep dcing. Then when I try to log back into MapleKey, I appear in the map for a second and immediately dc (and I'm in @home) This is the second time that this happened to me and now I can't log back into Maplekey. I get the following error every time I dc: error code: -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002)

Edit: Okay when I tried to log into channel 2, it worked but as soon as I cc to ch1, I immediately dc again
Hi Fairly, 

There is a new WZ update that you have to download in order to continue playing on channel 1.

Please check the most recent post, or second most recent post on the forum board.

For future reference, consider joining our Discord for instant updates and faster responses to problems like this.

Resolved. 
(04-14-2019, 09:30 PM)Keyloqqinq Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Fairly, 

There is a new WZ update that you have to download in order to continue playing on channel 1.

Please check the most recent post, or second most recent post on the forum board.

For future reference, consider joining our Discord for instant updates and faster responses to problems like this.

Resolved. 

Hi could you please show where this DL is, im having the same issue
Hi shinkusan!
Try this link.

You can also just download the latest game files on the MapleKey website under downloads.
For faster responses to questions like this, consider joining the MapleKey Discord where our staff team is more active.